Wednesday, January 05, 2005

-PiG-

Yup, think i'm literally a pig... i sleep alot and laze around alot... hahah...

Kinda feel guilty for taking cab again this morning... but i was really running late for jap class. Work yesterday was really quite taxing, i could really feel the energy slip out of me from the moment i stepped into the centre till i left the centre. It was like reliving the times where i sat on my own and handled 6 kids at the same time!

I juz help but think, that maybe working on tue and wed is a bad idea... Firstly, i start sch early on wed. Secondly, if work on tue is going to tire me out, and i still go to work on wed, i'll be dead-beat by thur! And thur is my longest day of the whole week! Its 9am-6pm and there's vOices @6pm till whatever time we finish... hmmm.... hmmm.... muz see how next wk goes... if its really bad, then i may drop my tue..

Then again, if i dun work often, i would have problem supporting my commitments and hp bills... on top of it, i may be joining a music sight-reading class soon and that itself cost $200 over a span of 20 lessons... hmmmmmm..... seriously, i tink its time to do some financial planning and make sure i save for the rainy day... =)

K... wanna nap for awhile before i head to work... ZzzZzzZzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!