Thursday, February 24, 2005

-What a Week-

This week is quite a stressful week, despite the fact that I don't have to work during the weekdays since I've got acc test on tue and the centre is closed on wed. Yet, the stress could be felt throughout my veins...

Had fam law presentation on mon, acc test on tue, ob presentation on thur and jap test on sat... convey law lab session on tue was quite taxing too. We went through the whole tut and did our lab too. My brain nearly died after the session but I had to wake it up for the acc test...

However, I am feeling much much better already... esp now, cos all I have left is the Jap test...

Yesterday was quite a well day spent too... met Kiat at orchard and we went walk walk... walked around Taka then walk from Taka to PS to Bras Basah to Parco... Had dinner at rochor centre, my old workplace and then headed back home. Got something special from him too... =) Thank you, for making my day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!