Friday, February 18, 2005

-tOdaY wAs juSt nOt mY dAy-

Yup, today was just not my day...

It started out with me and my grp members frantically finding the last article for our OB proj cos I stupidly misplaced the article...

It didn't help that Straits Times interactive din allow search for articles more than 3days old...

Then for some strange reason, me, kase, nadiana, sheikin and meena went to the wrong classroom for accounting tut...

While we wondered why our tutor was late for the first time, the rest of the class were doing their classwork...

Me and kase ran up and down the stairs looking for the tutor...

I nv felt so tired running up and down the stairs before...

And it didn't help that the classwork for accounting tut was a super long and tedious one.

Luckily though, after accounting class, kase managed to find the article and handed it in.

Just as I thought that my day wasn't that bad, miscommunication occurred betw me and my frens... seems like one of them din not received the sms I sent him, informing that I wun be joining them for dinner today.

They seemed to be quite pissed that I wasn't turning up for dinner...

Yet among all these 'happenings' that happened today, I really thought that today might not be that bad after all...

Cos someone brought a huge smile to my face...

He said he had a surprise for me... which happened to be a surprise that I predicted...

But nonetheless, I'm still pleasantly surprised.

tHaNk yOu... for making my day... ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!