Wednesday, March 09, 2005

-LazinG oUt-

LookS likE I've been neglecting this blOg of miNe... But its ok, I'm back on with updates! Hahah..

I'm in the last week of school! *Can't believe it* Next week would be my study break week and the week after would be my exams! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... Exams are heRe agaiN!!! And it will be over before I know it agaiN!!! ~siGh~

Yet, amidst all the *paNic* feeling I have for the exams, I actually feel quite relax at the moment... =) This is cos, my Jap proj presentation is finally over! Come tomorrow, I would have my last Jap lesson and that's it for Jap.. Convey law is kinda over too sO its time to turn my focus to the remaining 3 examable subjects, namely Family law, Acc2 and OB... *Cross fingers* I hope I will make good use of my time next week and study instead of habboing away and reading story books! hahaha...

Yup, habboing... I can't believe I'm actually into Habbo Hotel.. its quite fun to chat around actually and making new, young frens.. I stress "young".. The users of Habbo Hotel are of the younger age group. (Well of course, it was designed for them) I sure feel old in there.. Hahah

HeRe I am... waiting for Fam law make-up class... I could have gone home by now but our tutor was sick on Mon, hence make-up today.. Oh well, I sure need to catch up on my sleep! Haven't been sleeping eNuFF... I wan ZZZzzz..... Heh...

For peeps going for Budak Pantai's performance next Fri, please note that for all future performances, prices have changed to $10 for adults and $8 for students! It may be a $3 hike but hey, its worth it! Anyone else wanna go, please let me know... then i can add seats to my reservation! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!