Sunday, October 29, 2006

-Law Fraternity GamEs-

Ironically, I attended my first Law Fraternity Games after I graduated from TP.

LFG was hosted by TP this year and Muntaz had smsed us about it on Friday. Since I had nothing planned on Saturday and one of the games was Ultimate Frisbee, I thought it would be nice going down to observe and find out how the game was played.

I was dressed appropriately for any 'just in case' moments.

Didn't really expect to participate in the game.

I must say, though we got trashed and razed to the ground, the juniors and I had put up quite a fight. Given that the juniors were playing frisbee for the first time yesterday and we were up against opponents who practise frisbee like every thursday, our group improved as we played against NUS Law and the Law Soc players.

Yesterday was made quite memorable by LFG. Although it would have been made more memorable had the usual gang of people been around like in past years, it was fun seeing some familiar faces among the crowd, like lawyers and pupils from the firm. ^^ Guess it is possible for some of us in R&D to form a team and play ultimate frisbee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!