Sunday, October 08, 2006

-In Dreamland agaiN-

I'm sucked back into Dreamland once again...

The thing about Korean Drama Serials... There would usually be two guys who love and protect this lucky gal deeply and there will be this other gal who will either be a nasty character or an innocent party caught in between parties.

Dreamland indeed... the kinda fairy tale that is fast diminishing. Where divorce rates are raising in our little town, these drama serials seem to provide that comfort and magical world of love, giving the people out there that perhaps, with the slightest possibility, there still lies hope for true love, love that is strong and would last a lifetime...


I have 2 spending weakness... I would have mentioned it before in previous posts...

Yup, CDs and chocolates... I can never curb my spendings on those two things. As long as I set sights on it, I would get it without hesitation.

But I must admit, this is the first time I got the VCD and soundtrack, within a span of 1 day. The music and the songs used in this drama serial is really really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!