Wednesday, August 30, 2006

-TeacheRs' DaY Is CominG-

Did these flowers for my colleague's daughter's nursery teachers. Thought I take pictures of it to remind myself that I've done this kind of wrapping before.

Looking back at my gift-making history, I'm still kinda hazy about what I'll be making for teachers' day. Given that I have about half a day more to complete the presents, I guess I better start fast!

Yup, I'm presently recouperating at home, on MC for 3 days. The pain seem to be worse than my first wisdom tooth extraction but this time, seems like my dentist decided not to sew the stitches to my cheek and so, I can speak properly unlike the last time! *grumble* Now I have no idea if he actually made a mistake the last time by stitching my cheek... Bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!