Saturday, August 12, 2006

-Photos takeN on BdaE-

On my way to the Esplanade to have dinner with my family, I came across this artistic picture...


Then I decided to take a photo of the lovely scenic view...


Didn't take any photos during dinner but here are the photos taken with my mom and younger sister! This nutty cheese cake that I had was made by my colleague! Really yummy and nutty!

My mom made me and my sister take a picture with that condo poster. And there's my first drink from Max Brenner! I'm totally in love with the stuff there. My elder sister bought me the "Mexican Spicy Chocolate" drink! Not bad indeed.

And I went Max Brenner yesterday with Christopher after watching the fireworks! Finally tasted the fondue and Suckao! Photos with Christopher. Shall upload later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!