Thursday, August 10, 2006

-Darkness... Cannot sEE, Cannot HeaR-

I finally found out the possible reason for this pain that I would experienced periodically on my right abdominal area over the past year but the way I found out wasn't a pleasant one.

As always, I made my way to work without having my breakfast in the morning. Its not that I'm not hungry but I just don't have the appetite in the morning, so I usually start munching only around 9-10am.

Was reading the shipping case to prep myself for the discussion I was suppose to have in the afternoon and the pain seemed to be a little more unbearable than usual.

Then it happened when the train went into the tunnel.

I felt a little nauseous... Wondered if I was going to puke in the train.

Then suddenly I can't see clearly. Colours were drained out of my eyes and the surrounding people turned into black and white images.

Then my ears were blocked.

I started sweating as well and all I could think of that moment was, should I faint, would my mom know where to find me?

So I started to use my brain to prevent me from fainting... kept repeating to myself that I cannot faint. And I force myself to knee down.

Pulled out my phone from my bag and called Alyn but there was no response so I messaged my second alternative person whom I believe would be in the office at that point in time.

Thank you J Ling... You were the only other person whom I could think of that would be in the office. Thank you for bringing Vinlee along and for accompanying me to the doctor's. I owe you one. =)

And Alyn, no worries alright, I understand why you couldn't pick up my call then. =)

Who would have thought that Gastric was that powerful eH? I'm going to have regular meals from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!