Tuesday, October 03, 2006

-The Lone feeL-

I can hardly recall the last time I leave the office in daylight.

I can hardly recall the last time I reach home from work before 7 p.m.

Having a piping hot dinner these days seems like a rare treat.

There are days where one can be immersed in good company and still feel so alone... In one particular social event that I attended, while I don't feel out of place, the lone feel just took over...

Similarly, the lack of support of a particular event also brought out the lone feel. No doubt that as friends, we wouldn't be calculative... but sometimes, a response does make a difference I guess.

The lone feel...


"If I could, be the perfect man in your eyes.
I would give all my worth to be a part of your life.
I could promise the world but its out of my hands
I could only give you everything... I have." - Everything I Have-Clay Aiken-A Thousand Different Ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!