Sunday, October 15, 2006

-MinD VoLcaNo-

One friend once commented that I write well when I am in angst mode.

Lately, I realised my mind would erupt with little writings at least once a day when something causes an impact on me with deep emotions.

Perhaps it might be the tiredness of the mind that led to such writings... Frankly, I never thought I would be able to survive with 4.5 hours of sleep for 4 days in a row and still continued working quite well. I must admit, хол has drawn me and my siblings into the story very well. Even my elder sister, who seldoms get so interested in such drama serials, got so sucked into the story that she couldn't wait to watch right to the last episodes! As such, all of us bull-doze all the way till 6am on early Sat morning.

I wonder if there are certain scenes that are actually not in the serial released in Singapore... cos there are some scenes in the MV that I don't recall seeing them in the show. Hmmm...

Back to the tiredness of the mind... I guess I have yet to find the right number of hours of sleep required for me to focus just right everyday. Was supposed to post those little writings that I had wrote but I forgot to bring them back. ^^ Shall post them up in later posts!

While the haze reigns the sky, let us drink more water, have more sleep to not fall into the hazy trap and fall sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!