Tuesday, October 24, 2006

-LazinG OuT-

It sure is fun waking up late on a Tuesday... Even yesterday didn't really felt like a working day with quite a number of colleagues on leave.

My blog meter reads 7000 visitors... I never thought it would hit this far when I first started my blog. Hahaha... Thank you to all who drops by to read once in awhile. I don't update often but will keep this blog going as long as I'm around.

Just realised that I didn't blog about my after-concert thoughts.

The Mozart and Haydn's concert was a 'comeback' concert for me after about 5 years. I have had other concerts and carolling but this was one full concert that I'm fully involved for the first time in so long.

THANK YOU AZI, TANIA, my cousin-Jo, her friend and my SISTER for supporting me at the concert!

To tell the truth, I was jittering on stage that night. Must have been the lack of 'audience-exposure' for a really long time. Hence, I had to stop myself from jittering too much and hit the wrong notes. The stress level was up too as 2 sops couldn't make it for the concert last minute (as their bosses did not approve their leave... humpf). Luckily, we managed to pull it off alright. ^^

The mooncake festival cum ramadan (in Dr Zecky's words) celebration was a night of much laughter and music. Being in Dr Zecky, Thomas and Mus' company alone is delightfully funny enough. Along with the rest just fills Dr Zecky's house with endless laughter! I was glad that my elder sister actually joined us for this little celebration.

To all my malay friends out there...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidifiltri!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!