Sunday, July 10, 2005

-gLoomY SkiEs-

A thick layer of dark clouds occupy the sky...

Its pretty dark although its not even 5pm...

I'm kinda bored actually but TV will soon occupy all my attention as my favourite TV show starts.

Just finished reading this love book called Seven Brides - Rose as recommended by Daph.. Considering that it has been quite awhile since I got so absorbed in a book, I must say I completed the book pretty fast.. started yesterday evening and finished it a few minutes ago. I foresee myself being enchanted by the remaining 6 brides over the next week or two..

Had my last Wasbe practice yesterday at Bukit Batok CC... Can't believe the performance is on TuE! I certainly hope that it will be just fine!

K... time for tv addiction... and probably time to set out the list of stuff to be done. Ta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!