Saturday, May 28, 2005

-SatuRday iN SchooL-

Went back to school today...

Yup, school has started again. SooN, will be thrown into the whirlpool of tutorials, lectures, projects and lack of sleep....

I have no complains about that though... guess I am quite used to a hectic life. But at the same time, I'm not the kind that enjoys stress.

It was Law Welcome for the Year 1s today. Instead of holding it during the school week, they decided to hold it on one Saturday instead. I was supposed to be involved in this event but I couldn't make it for the briefing session during the hols. Hence, I would not have been in school today... But I was... cos, I had to make an annoucement on behalf of VoiCes to invite the Year 1s to join us. SO...

A Shout Out to current VoiCes... First meeting will be on Mon, 30th May, 6pm @ 05-25... We will meet at the seating area outside 05-25 first. Meeting dates to be revised after the first practice.

The concert was quite well done, esp the dances and Kay's singing... =) Great job Kay! Thanks alot! After that, I left to meet my mom and my sister to go for the Food Festival at ExpO. It was SUPER CROWDED!!! But still, we left with some yummy bak kua and some other nic naks...

Will plunge into school work full turbo mode next week... But... I really miss work... so to those from HWP reading my blog... I MISS YOU ALL.... I miss work too... ARGH... Have a good weekend pple.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!