Monday, May 02, 2005

-A ChaiN oF EveNts-

This long weekend may be coming to an end BUT, its one of the best weekends I've had over this holidays!!!

First of all, I must shout out to:

JASON TAN

SIEWMAY

DESHENG

and last but not least, MY MOM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haha... so many birthdays since last wed till today. My weekend kicked off with the desheng's birthday celebration at Pasir Ris PA chalet. ThE same chalet where I held my birthday last year. They even got the same unit! Haha... WeLL, I must shout out to those guys who BBQ the dinner... the chicken was fantastic!!! =)

Then I celebrated May's birthday yesterday with most of the choir gang at TM cartel. There sure was lotsa laughter with new jokes being thrown in and with the 4 rounds of Zhong Ji Mi Ma where we had Bin swallowing the remains of a lasagne dish and Gene, Kiat and Jason swallowing down bread with mustard, chilli, cheese and sugar I think... Ewwwww.... Lucky Kiat was there... otherwise, I would be the one eating the mixture of bread and company! Hahah... Thank You dear...

After lunch, I went shopping for baby stuff and headed down to Karen Ma Ma's house! Her little boy is adorable! And she said that I'm THE first friend who actually got to see the baby with open eyes on first visit! Haha. Bought the young one a bib, a teether and a bathing pack. And, not forgetting the mother of course, I got her 2 bottles of bird nest. Luckily I got work this hols. Otherwise might not be able to afford those stuff!

Yesterday was spent at the MAY DAY CARNIVAL cum CONCERT! Boy did I enjoyed myself!!!! Firstly, it was free. Secondly, I got to see, Taufik Batisah, Sly Sim, Ning Baizura, my favourite Budak Pantai and Frances Yip!!!!! These artists really blew the night away and rocked the crowd! Ning Baizura and Frances Yip had great interaction with the crowd and Budak Pantai woo the crowd too! =) I certainly enjoyed myself tremendously with Kiat and Chinks! Yoz Chinks! You must send me those pictures we took of the artists!!

As for today... I started off the day with a short cycling exercise with my mom and my younger sister at Pasir Ris Park. This was my birthday present to my Mommy... =) Then, we headed to Ding Tai Fung at TM for lunch with my elder sister and Daddy. I finally got to eat the famous Xiao Long PaO!!!! *YummY* Too bad I didn't get to try their chicken soup though cos it ran out!

Then, I headed to Downtown East with Kiat, JuN, JusT and her sister. We tried the Viking, this flying ride and the rollar coaster! Hahah... me being so full, I just couldn't go for any more rides. Then, we headed to Wild Wild Wet! YEAH, after talking about going to WWW for sOOOoooOO long, we finally went down todaY! JuN, Just, Kiat and me went for slides, waves and had a splashing great time! Guess we should try going down again with the whole gang!

OK, time to round things up.. one thing for sure, this was a great weekend and great expenditure week too! Haha... just got 2 new bags from metro too! *YaWn* Time to go now, need to recharge and get back to work! Till the next time then... Continue enjoying the hols pple!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!