Saturday, April 09, 2005

-OnwarD to Yr 3-

Got my results yesterday... Thankfully, I got through everything again! =) So its onward to the final yr of my diploma and into the working world...

I brought 10 people with me to Budak yesterday... ran into some of my church people again for this session. Comparing to the very first time I went for Budak, the feeling has changed greatly... Somehow, it's juz not the same anymore. I wonder if its due to the increased in audience and the decreased in cosiness or is it sumthing else. Guess I would know after I go to more Budak sessions...

As for work, its amazing how time flew... been working for a week now. So far so good, making lesser mistakes as I go along... hopefully, I'll get to learn more stuff as the weeks go by!

K... nothing much to say... tc peeps... and to those who are working, rem to rest well too! Dun burn urself out! =) To those who's having exams, good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!