Saturday, May 21, 2005

-Last Day Of WorK-

Though it wasn't really my last day at work since I'll still be back there for the first half of Tuesday... still, it felt like a last day...

My colleagues gave me a lunch treat at this spanish restaurant at the corner of tras street... Food was ok except we were all smoked cos the kitchen's ventilator went bonkers. After lunch, we went to explore the newly opened 7/11 just 2 doors away from our firm! And I ran into Mingo... turns out her office just shifted over to tras street and occupies the newly painted orange shophouse at the end of our street... ^.^

I think I'm gonna miss work... I have great companions at work... they gave me presents despite knowing I would most likely be back again for my attachement. *Sigh* Guess I would be frequenting Tanjong Pagar pretty often from now till September... Haha..

School's starting soon! Can't wait to get started and finish up with the semester. =) But first, must enjoy the long weekend! Chill out people!!

Oh YES, BUDAK is ON 10th June!! Interested parties please let me know by end of this month!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!