Saturday, May 14, 2005

-oNe mOre WeeK-

One more week to the start of Year 3...

This hols have been quite a fulfilling one I guess. Apart from being extremely exhausted from work, I've managed to enjoy myself for quite abit as well.

Took half day yesterday to have fun with with the usual gang... =) Think it has been like almost a year since we last went ktv with each other! Yet, the mood is better than ever! The guys did their usual ooo ahhh for their songs, Zj did his jacky songs and even change a few lyrics yesterday that tickled the hell out of us! Kun did his jonathan lee piece once again and Bin captured it on video on her cam! Haha.. After ktv, we had dinner at the zi cha place, like the last time. Treated Juan cos her birthday is round the corner. So, an early shout:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN!

We are happy for you for finding a permanent job! CheeRs to the first one of the whole group to step out into the working world! *wiNks* Gan Batte Ne!!!

She brought back news from HK too on how happy our dear xiaomei is over there... heard that she should be coming back real soon for a visit. Hopefully a super long one!! Eh, tell me when exactly you are coming back k?? Can't wait ah....

K, last week of work... interestingly, I think I'm going to miss it... all the writs, the judgment... nvm, shall be back there soon I believe.

OH yes, before I forget, BUDAK ON 3RD JUNE!! Just contact me if interested k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!