Saturday, June 11, 2005

-A gOOd nitE out-

Budak Pantai ROCKS!!! Hahah....

Once again, a big thanks to all those who came along with me to help move and arrange the chairs. Mel, Daph, Carolyn and Justin, Thanks!

We toiled, we sweat but it was all worthwhile to help in the setting up of the seating area for the performance. As the olden sayings go, one will never know how tough things are till you try it yourself. I've always thought the chairs came from those containers at the rooftop. Little did I know that they came from the auditorium, level 1... To move chairs up to the rooftop was sure hard work but thanks to combine efforts of all of us, including liselle, chinks and a few others, the chairs got up there pretty fast! Danny sure is strong too! Hahah...

Lovely evening, though it drizzled on us for awhile... The songs were great as usual and the two new songs were fantastic! Which reminds me, Happy Birthday JOE! And an early shout out to DAphniE! Happy Birthday! =) Can't wait to hear more new songs from them... Will you guys do a new album soon??? Hahah... I want the new version of abba and all rice! Hahah...

It felt nice to be surrounded with frens from everywhere yesterday night. There was Sarah and Mike, Kun and Alicia, Nita and Yuying and Candice, Eulene and her fren and Daphnie and gang. Really enjoyed talking to Kun and Alicia too, hope Alicia will come join us for dinner before she leaves next month! I also enjoyed talking to Mikey daddy and Sarah mommy. Though we got into a mild jam on our way home, I really appreciated the ride home!

Woke up with aching arms this morning.... guess it means I need more exercise to free myself from all these kind of aching! Just came home from dinner, watched PCK musical earlier on... Well, it was ok, juz felt that the sound system wasn't that fantastic cos there are moment when my ears are blasted off while there are times when I can't really hear what the actors are talking about. Nevertheless, it will quite alright, had my share of laughter too.

Ok, time for tutorials again... more soon! Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!