Saturday, July 02, 2005

-IssuEs-

=Issue 1=

I came to realise yesterday how traumatising I can be to the people around me... I forgot that the genre of choral music doesn't interest everyone, especially when they are only hearing part of the song while the whole song is playing through my head as I practice my part. To those whom I've traumatise for quite awhile, esp after I started humming most of the time since Wasbe event is drawing near and me, being a musically handicap person, was in great need to memorise the parts of all 3 songs...

I am Sorry.

BUT, as much as I'm not angry about it, I did mind the various remarks that I received whenever I started humming... Feel free to ask me to stop humming, just leave out the remarks... And I will try not to hum anymore in front of you all..

=Issue 2=

Linking to the above issue, I think I'm seriously lacking in rest as well as time for myself. In normal days, I wouldn't have bothered about those remarks made at all. But due to insufficient rest, my temper has been on the raise and my patience have dipped quite abit. So, to those around me, this serves as a notice to all of you, my volcano's been erupting for the past few weeks and I'm in irritable mode. Hopefully, the one week break will do the trick and bring me back to normal mode.

=Issue 3=

Taking advice from 2 people who have graciously lent me their ears for me to rattle things off my chest, I'm going to rid myself of a duty that I've been doing for more than 1 year. First of all, I must specify that this was a duty that I didn't mind doing in the first place. But over the year, as the responses get more and more lethargic, I got more and more tired... Hence, I think its time for me to take a break and rid this responsibility.

If one hopes for the friendship to go a long way, both parties must continue to make the effort... otherwise it will never work out.

Until this happens, I shall stop this single effort of mine and focus elsewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger YimEi said...

testing testing

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!