Friday, March 26, 2004

Friends.... a big part of my life.... a major part of my happiest moments.... and at times.... my sadest moments....

I'm still in sch... on a friday... its 6.47pm... and i'm chatting with grace and my da jie da!!! =)

I do wonder why i'm still in sch though.... cos its fri.... and fri is the day where i end the earliest outta the whole week! Yet.... for once.... given that most of the projects are done and outta the way... i'm still in sch.... partly cos it rained heavily... The only time i actually left really early on a fri... was the day weikun celebrated his b-day.... the other days, its either project work or law events or some other events... haiz... wat a nice time-table i've got rite?

Hmm... well.... i wanna blog today.... cos... i'm still quite at a lost.... over wat happened earlier.... when a fren of mine... walked away frm me... and i noe its no use going after her.... cos even i can't do anything to help her at this moment in time... and i noe she needs time alone... its juz... on my part.... the feeling juz sucks... when i cannot help her much.... and i noe she's feeling helpless... but i do wanna tell her.... even though i can't help u... i'm here for u... anytime.... and my shoulders are alwiz there for u.... when u are in need of one.... till u're feeling better.... i'm still here....

Back to my first line of today's entry.... frenz.... i tink.... i muz say a big thank u... to GoD for blessing me with all my choir gang out there... u noe who u are... i dun need to list la hor? U guys have been there for me all this while... thru all the rubbish, tears, laughter and crazy moments.... hahah... i'm juz really happy to have u all in my life... pple who nv fails to tickle me no matter wat kinda mood i'm in.... yeah.... i enjoyed the dinner last nite man... =) we muz do this often liao... haha... well... a big ThAnK YoU to u all!!! i noe there will be a few of u reading this... hahaha....

Of course, there's also my jc class.... the S02 pple.... we still rock la hor? do need to meet up more often of course.... =) and definitely... i can't forget the 'uncles' i haf.... pple who wun leave me alone and alwiz there to listen to me crapping away... no matter how many times i crap over the same thing.... haha... okok... i'll try my best to be less crappy... hahah....

And to my present poly pple.... there's still much to discover abt each other la... =) thanx to those who have been patiently listening....

Ok.... i'm hungry.... and my eyes are going blur.... haha... i need food! more soon.... hahah....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!