Monday, February 16, 2004

Finally... a blogspot for moi... haha...
Actually i had an account like ages ago but never figured out how to use this... until azi helped me... thanx azi! =)

Ok... time to start proper...

Before i actually started out my blog... i read quite a handful of my friends' blogs... and a thot never fails to cross my mind...
"Do people really pen down what they feel and what they think?"
Given that their blogs (mine included *dUh*) would be seen by literally everyone...

What is the purpose of this blog thing then?
Or am i thinking too deeply into things again?
Having lived for 20+ years now... from having the carefree days to picking up responsibilities-though not many...
Suddenly, life to me is about finding a purpose... finding the meaning...
Then again... guess most people would juz say...
"Mei... U R thinking too MUCH!!!" hahahaha....

Perhaps so... who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!