Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Well well well... 1st paper over! Not too sure if i will be scoring marks though... haha...

Was in quite a weird mood this morning... din understand why my mom wasn't able to express herself properly... she wanted the guards to go check and see if anyone was taking water from the rubbish chute room at level one. Yet, she told the guard that she hear water leaking?!?! The guard was quite funny too... told my mom that he's changing shift? So cannot go check? ... When i rang him up, he then told me that, since the problem is leaking pipe, he would have to ring up the plumber as he can't do anything about it? *sigh*

This incident in the morning actually led me thinking... I wonder if as one grows older, they actually become more restraint in their speech as to Not invite unnecessary 'trouble'? My mom had scolded me for telling the guard which unit we are staying in... but requesting for our unit number would be normal? I mean, why would anyone investigate the complain made anonymously?!?! ...

The generation gap thing may have played a part... either that or young people nowadays just have a totally different way of thinking? Or, one day, when we all grow old, we would start thinking like our parents? ... For all we know, what we thot is right may be viewed as wrong in the future... possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!