Thursday, March 25, 2004

Ok.... i was asked by my one of my 'sisters' to update my blog often... wahaha.... xiaomei ah, u can oso leave me a msg on the tagboard u noe??? And given that we chat online almost every other day.... thot there's not need for me to update rite? But to agree to her request.... i'll juz type away.... hahaha

Well.... break now.... having my basic personal financial planning class later....

I had planned to come online and get newspaper articles for the econs portfolio... ended up chatting with kevin.... another good old fren of mine.... so far, i have two 'old frenz'... pple whom i got to know since primary 5? Pple who are my buddies.... though one of them is really so bz now.... i dun even hear frm him nowadays.... hopefully, will get to see him next month at one of my frenz's b-day party.... yup... its the year of nv ending b-day parties.... with all my batch pple turning 21.... hahaha.... really going broke.... but its ok.... giving is alwiz a good feeling.... =)

Hmm.... wat else can i post???? its like ever since OP, i've gone into slacker mode..... i still do certain tutorials.... but its like all major projects are loaded off suddenly.... i actually feel lighter in mind.... and today, it'll be the first time i'm going home so early!! Though its like i'll get off only 4pm, but its really the earliest so far.... cos for the past few wks.... i've nv gotten home unless its past 7pm?

Ok... lesson starting soon... more soon.... going to have dinner with charlene and the guys.... at siglap.... hmmm... we do seem to be meeting more often nowadays... hahaha... juz like the good old times..... cool! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!