Wednesday, March 17, 2004

mBs tutorial... tutor is reviewing our project work... in pairs... so for once, i'm actually quite free during lesson time...

aFteR a mEga lOnG time... i checked my friendster... and found 7 new friends' request and 2 messages and 1 testimonial frm sashi! one of the message was frm my sec classmate... and it is to match-make me and this guy frm the same sec sch? bUt i dun recognise the name though... bUt match-make?!?!?! wahahaha... juz dun tink its for me la huh?

fiNally... OP is over... mBs proj is over too... now left with econs, tort and crim law peer teaching... hopefully, all will go well over the next 4 weeks... after which is EXAMS.... can u believe it? time really flies... its pretty scary too... knowing that exams are so near and yet i dun tink i'm well-prepared at all... *sIgH* I'm juz so tired today... am ready to fall asleep rite in front of the comp rite now actually... din sleep much yesterday... and i still gotta give tuition later... *SIGH*

I shld be focusing on my studies rite now... but am too tired to tink... yet my mind is still tinking... contradicitng rite? bleah~... wats new rite? haiya... time to wake up... and face reality... EXAMS COMING!!!!! wahahaha.... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!