Thursday, April 13, 2006

-mY hEaRt tUgS-

When I saw the similar bag held out to me from Aunt Julie, containing a gift to me from my dearest student, my first thought was:

"Oh, so my student decided to place her gift into the bag I had placed her present in to hand it to me."

As I took a closer look at the bag on my way out of the centre, I realise that the bag was taped up. That was when my heart tugged for the first time as I thought:

"Did me and my student went to the same shop to get our presents for each other?"

I got more excited and so I decided to open the present while walking back home. I had thought it was a photo frame as I could feel the edges but when I pulled out the frame, my heart tugged yet again...

Cos it was a frame with my name on it...


And why did my heart tugged again? Cos I had nearly gotten the very same gift for my student... and if I did, we would have given each other similar presents on the same day... ... ...

Its amazing isn't it? How minds can be so alike? Though I am regretting a little for not getting the very same gift as the shop I went to ran out of frames for 5 letters and I failed to notice boards without letters on them (like what my student did above), the very possibility that we nearly got the same present for each other warmed me up almost immediately. =)

Have a good long wkend pple! And yes... I'm on MC... thus the ability to blog at this hour... hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!