Wednesday, March 15, 2006

-First Day @ Work Was...-

Getting my old seat back... In the corner that I was quite comfortable in...

Saying "Hi, I'm Yimei, paralegal in liti dept" to dozens of people whose names I barely remembered and likewise, I think they probably won't remember my name after I said helo.

Having a warm welcome back from the liti dept save for some of the people who gives you the evil laughter and makes you wonder if you made the right choice.

I started decorating my table on the second day. ^.^ Now, I've got photos of loved ones surrounding me to accompany me through my working days. Soon, there will be a mini larder for my store of food to keep me awake through working hours. Hahahah...

I do miss chatting on msn... since I'm not allowed to at work. But then again, I'm learning new things along the way and with stuff to keep me occupied, I don't have time to chat online either. ^.^ Its a different phase of life alright... And I have taken my first step into it.

Press on for the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!