Tuesday, March 07, 2006

-Walk DowN thE mEmOrY LanE 3-

I took a walk along a route after my visit to the Doc at my old town area.

A route I have ceased to walk along for more than 5 years...

I can still remember the time limit my mother set on me... 15 minutes. It was all the time I had to get to and from school. But for today, I took my time... absorbing the sight along the way.

Some shops have changed while some still remained. Interestingly, most of the ma-ma stores along the way were all closed for business. Even the Safe superstore is no longer in operation.

Stepping into the once familiar school ground, nothing has changed. In fact, much of the physical building looked the same save for its paint. As I approached the teachers' office, I stopped by the teachers' board and identified less than 1/3 of the teaching staff.

So many new faces...

The teachers I came back to visit weren't in the office. Thankfully, a half an hour wait made my visit worthwhile. My chinese teacher came into sight and into the office I went. Chatted for awhile and went to the canteen for a drink and ran into the other teacher I came back for. It certainly seem very very long since I've graduated from the school.

At least, my teachers managed to remember who I was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!