Monday, February 20, 2006

-Geriatric AfterNooN-

Spent most of my afternoon with the older generation... =)

Went to visit my eldest uncle who is hospitalised @ CGH and ran into my second uncle, eldest aunt, aunt lin and my cousin. Thankfully, he looks well and should be discharged by tomorrow. Me, mom and aunt lin then made our way to Tampines and headed to visit another relative @ the old folks home. Spent an hour or so there chit chatting and Kah Yee Po's memory is as good as ever! Hahahah... Its nice to listen to the older generation banter. There's still the touch of good old gossip and wise words in between the lines.

Had my first paper this morning. Guess it was do-able. At least, I didn't read through the questions during reading time and start to panick. Thankfully, was able to complete the paper in time. -cross fingers-

Two more papers to go! Can't wait actually... though it also means that I would need to make a decision between comfort zone and challenging grounds. Ah well, till then... I just hope my mind would keep focus on the exams and stop wondering off to this topic.

Lovely sun
Aching arms
Pouring rain
Huddled warmth
A Ho & a Wong... along with a BP...
Good company indeed... =)
--- thank you all, for the laughter ---
& to the Wong, it was great conversation alright... Hahahahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!