Tuesday, February 07, 2006

-Camera Whores Not-

After the prom meeting last Sat, most of the comm members headed to KFC across school for lunch. I had my camera with me so... we took photos of course! But I was kinda too lazy to upload it when I was blogging last Sat so here they are! (Omg, I looked really tired in the above photo don't I?)

SOmeonE, I can't remember who, made the comment about "camera whores"... Well, its not alright... Photos bring such good memories!!

Ok, I better go get ready to get out of the house! Its the annual v-day gathering dinner today!! I just met Char yesterday for a short shopping trip and ran into Mikey! Haha.. Char was saying how she was stunned when me and Mike greeted each other. Guess we were a little too loud... Hahaha..

Chris was saying that my face in the previous post still look the same, the one where I did the photo magic thingyee to me and my sisters. Hence, in an attempt to prove him wrong, here is another larger photo of what I would look like had my right and left face are in portion...

So as you can see, I would look different, just like my two sisters. =P

Can't wait for ACP test to be over tmr and the mediation proj to be completed on Thur!! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!