Sunday, January 22, 2006

-ThinGs dOnE & uNdoNe-

Its been awhile since I blogged...

Cos the projects are just endless and deadlines are so close to each other, I'm practically living for each deadline instead of the future. Nor am I living everyday to the fullest. Its just projects, quizzes, meetings and tutorials...

Gone are ACP divorce proj, TWP proj 1, Arbi proj, Arbi test, IP proj and TWP quiz 1.

Soon to be gone over this week are B&F proj, ACP accident proj, IP test and B&F test.

To be gone after CNY are ACP insolvency proj, TWP proj 2, Mediation test, TWP quiz 2, ACP test and Mediation Proj.

Managed to help out a little during TP Open House where once again, I provided an insight for our course to interested students and sold our course to the best of my abilities. And I actually received 2 'good luck' for my last sem after talking to the various groups of people. =) It was good encouragement, what I need at the moment...

Managed to bake cookies for CNY as well... thankfully, I completed the orders for this year despite the crazy mad rush or projects and tests. Thanks to my B&F group mates too, for their considerations and understanding. =)

It should get better soon... Yup, it should... In the meantime, I shall try to press on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!