Monday, February 27, 2006

-fLu & diLemMa-

The exams are finally over...

I guess the papers of the last semester are truly the toughest we have ever sat for.

In Daph's words, "The teachers must miss us loads... they can't bear for us to graduate!"

Nevertheless, its over. Time to enjoy? Indeed. Yet, I'm down with the flu buggie...

I can't recall when was the last time I had a cold this bad but it has certainly affected my appetite. For the record, I've failed to finish my food for the past week and this is not a good sign... cos to most of my friends, I'm known to have an appetite that surpasses theirs half the time. And I never enjoyed wasting food.

I WANT MY APPETITE BACK... ... ...

Now that the exams are over, I'm back to square one. Making the decision.

A decision that I have yet come to make despite pondering over it in the past months.

-sigh-

On another note, its really ticklish seeing a lecturer leading worship in church. Its like seeing him in a different light altogether. Then again, the experience is quite an enjoyable one. I realise, worship songs are really easy to sing along to. Its how the tune are just... adaptable and easy to sing along to! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!