Tuesday, July 20, 2004

*YaWn*
Its been a long while since i blogged... i din even noe that blogger changed some features again!
 
People that see me everyday have been telling me how tired i look recently... actually, i dun need to hear that cos i noe it myself... i can no longer stay up beyond 2am without my eyes threatening to close on me... not to mention, i've fallen asleep a few times without knowing as well... *sheepish* cos tat means i'm wasting electricity... the lights wun be off unless my mom wakes and realise i'm sleeping soundly on the floor out in the living room...
 
Wat haf i been bz with then? Lets see.... i've been working... I took up an extra working day... i juz couldn't resist it cos most of my 'babies' come on mon & wed... tinking of not working on fri but i do haf a handful of 'babies' who come on fri... and i can't let go of sat... cos if i do, i wun be seeing those students of mine in tampines! ...... *dilemma* maybe i will juz take off either on mon or fri every week or sumthing... this way, i wun totally not see those students of mine... hmmm... sounds good... watever it is, i wun tire myself out... though i did in the past two weeks...
 
Besides work, i've been baking too... guess i'll prob cut down to baking twice a mth instead of once a week... this way, i can haf 2sundays to my family and frenz... a big Thank You! to those frenz of mine who ordered from me... really grateful... =) i juz hope that we can take orders for fund-raising before mid-term and try our best to complete the orders during the mid-term break... cos i tink all of us will be bz with more sch work in term2...
 
A few of us had dinner at Pasir Ris Park last thur... it was Tania's actual birthday and desheng suggested going to Pasir Ris Park to eat... azi, darren, alvin, marcus, mx, me & this huge la pi xiao xin were there... i was quite exhausted that day... but i was laughing so much that i was kinda rejuvinated? seriously, darren can be quite a clown... jokes frm marcus and alvin are really... lame but funny.... all in all, we were a grp of crazy laughing pple at the park that day... =)
 
Really glad that crim pro individual proj is over.... hopefully, i'll get my psycho proposal out of the way by today... then i can really rest and recharge.... at least i'm not working this sat! but looks like i'll be going to chalet on sat... and prob meeting s03 pple in the nite... looking forward to it actually... juz hope i dun spend too much! =) better go now... going to chris's place.... more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!