Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Global Personality Test Results
Sensate (70%) high which suggests you are very empathetic, sensitive, and considerate of others.
Intellectual (60%) moderately high which suggests you tend to be internally motivated, self seeking, and independent.
Assertive (56%) moderately high which suggests you are proactive, direct, competitive, and intense.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Some quiz I took off from my frenz website... Think they are really into quizzes?? haha...

I realised i forgot totally abt that loooooooonnnnnngggggg talk i had with julven.... hahaha.... sorry that u gotta pay much .... seriously, when u come back, i'll tell ur mom i'll pay half the phone bill for that call... hahaha.... but it really feels good to talk to u gal... its been so long esp me without my msn.... hahaha.... can't wait to see u real soon!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i shld go rent a car to pick u up.... hmmm... good idea.... i shall save to rent the car.... hahahaha....

Me in sch... the meeting for camp sunshine is going to start later... haiz... but its ok cos i still get to use the comp till kun comes to reformat my dad's comp! YuP! My dad actually agreed to let him reformat... there's *hope*!!! =)

Work yesterday was as usual... i more or less got a few regular students alreadi... dunno why, but most of them are juz plain adorable... *oops* i better stop it here or mic will call me ... hmmm ... i dunno how to spell that word... but its child psychotic... hahaha.... starts with 'p' i think... bleah...

Ok, my hands are freezing... hope the meeting wun be too long... then maybe drop by to say hi to jermaine and javier... =) my two darlings... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!