Monday, May 17, 2004

Time flies... Yes it does... i'm left with 5 weeks of hols only! Sure need to make the best of it!!! =)

ThE wEEkend had been a pretty bz one. Went to watch a Dance and Mikado performance by AJC on sat at Kallang Theatre... AJC was celebrating their 20th anniversary... I went with char, jun and hafiz (his gf was performing) and the 3 of us (gals only) recalled those days of Mikado in our jc days... we sure miss those days truly! And seeing nelson in his usual blue jacket, playing the piano and conducting the singers... gosh i really miss singing in a choiR!!! *ArgH* I dun think my mom's anger towards choiR will eveR disappeaR... I juz hope that i'll have my right to join back choiR when i turn 21, which is pretty soon OR after i graduate from TP... i juz need to tolerate somemore i guess... =P

Yesterday, my kOr celebrated his 21st b-day at his friend's place's clubhouse. Most of the choir gang were there except juan who had jap class... It was quite fun, nice food and i actually ran into OLD frenz! YuP... its definitely a small world... he is a person that i rem i was on quite good terms with in P4 days but sumhow, i can't recall why we lost touch after... and i saw him yesterday!!! Dun tink he recognise me and i din approach him as well... but my kOr will find out for me if he's who i tink it is... but more or less shld be ba since his name is the same... haha... cooL... to have met old frenz. kOr also noe some other pri sch mates of mine too! small world... =)

Think there's sumthing wrong either with my server or with blogspot... can't open my frenz blog pages... *sigh* juz gotta check in sch tmr! yUp, meeting for camp sunshine!

Last sat, i was asked to go to the kumon centre at tampines instead... and there were many, many students! it was really tiring but still ok i guess but i def miss those students at EP side... =) Off i go to get ready to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!