Sunday, April 18, 2004

~SigH~ Exams start tmR!!! i can't believe how fast time flies.... and i noe, the next time i blog, i'll either be in the midst of my exams or after the exams.... shucks.... time really flies!!!

Yesterday was Ah TaN's b-day celebration.... really interesting party.... haha... at least during the cake cutting period... boy was it hilarious! my poor 'uncle' had to strip on the spot to change into the T-shirt that his good buddies got for him! So wat's wrong with that rite?? Well... the T-shirt had some *ehem* things sticked on it??? hahaha.... not to mention, he had to put on a.... hahaha.... G-string??? hahaha.... its juz hilarious.... oops.... sorry uncle.... i'm not sure if i'm supposed to put this up on my blog.... but not many pple reads my blog la... =) i really enjoyed myself at the party though.... initially, i had thot i'll be pretty outcast... but luckily, got my 'daddy' there.... and a few other 'uncles'... so all in all... pretty enjoyable night!

OK.... more after the exams..... *stressed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!