Tuesday, May 11, 2004

HEYHEY... its been quite awhile... =) amazing how this is... hmm... can consider as my third week of hols? i ended my exams about a week earlier anyway... =) But its only now that i can really enjoy my hols. YuP, cos i've gotten my exam results... to those who care about my results, i did juz fine... =) better than expected actually... SO, i like to shout a BIG THANK YOU to my Lord, my God!!! Thank u for listening to my prayers and stayed with me.... =)

Ok... for the past few days, been kinda bz and not bz... haha... bz when i'm working in the evenings of cos. i celebrated my mom's birthday on the 2nd of may at crystal jade in taka! its been awhile since i last ate dim sum and it really tasted heavenly! YuM... then, we went shopping around taka before going home.

Then, i brought my aunt and mom to eat dim sum again on thur... we went to bugis parco to try out the dim sum on conveyor belt restaurant. The food was OK... but it reminded me so much of Sakae Sushi!!! And seriously, the fried doufu and chawanmushi taste much better at Sakae!!! Even my aunt agreed... hahaha... sure feels good to go out with my aunt... its like the first time i bring her out for lunch?? =)

Fri was work as usual... then came sat... Zhihui celebrated his birthday at aloha loyang... its quite a nice place! In fact, if i'm not wrong, its the chalet that my uncle used to book every year for the whole family from my mom's side... but this tradition was stopped quite long ago... i sure miss those days... I had fun catching up with my class guys and justine and teri... not all the class gals went. Dunno if they are invited in the first place too.. haha... the food was quite nice and i met a familiar face as well. The world is definitely small! Seems like SN Goh is Zhihui's aunt as well... but din talk to her. Justine recognised her as well. We took a couple of photos and poor Zhihui got pillared as well... its gross but still... haha... expected la... I shudder to tink wat will happen to me when i celebrate my birthday! But i tink i noe wat's coming too... cos my lovely 'daddy' has already said i'll be dunked... *shrug* watever... once in a lifetime only... haha!

Sun was Mothers' Day... Uncle Stevens invited us to lunch at this Jade restaurant orchard area.... had really nice dim sum plus sharkfins and some shell thing that is suppose to be an expensive delicacy i tink... hahaha... (wats with me and dim sum for the week?!?!) aunty choo and her family plus grandma were there too... i had woken up at 4am that morning to pick up my dad from the airport. He came back from China... then slept for an hr or so before meeting them for lunch. Really tired but still ok...
After lunch, we went to see uncle steven's new house... also in orchard area... it sure was big! so big... its equivalent to a 3 floor bungalow i think... cool place really but not really ready yet, still got some water feature to add on...
Then, though i was kinda sleepy already, i went shopping with jo... its been awhile since i went out with her... had a great time walking around at raffles city and PS... haha... i bought the chocolate from austria too!!! AH.... the taste was perfecto! Sure reminded me of the days in Austria... *sigh* thats like so long ago!

Yesterday, i finally met up with BIN!!! Went out with her and zaid to pasir ris for awhile to check out chalets before we had lunch at SAKAE SUSHI!!! I had the cravings for it since the dim sum conveyor belt place... haha... we had the buffet, which is really worth it and i'm really satisfied! Felt really good to talk to bin too after soOOooooooo long!!! Will see her again real soon tOO! THis sunday... celebrating my KOR's b-day... will blog abt it then! This time round, there should be nearly full attendance of the whole choir gang i think! =) Can't wait!

I'm now in sch... hEE... yup, sch!!! Had meeting for camp sunshine juz now.. I'm in charge of fund-raising for this camp and i really hope all of us will be able to raise the sum that we need. The meeting was pretty productive i would say.. many interesting ideas... and its all feasible ideas too! Now i juz need to make a few calls and start going to places to check out those 'goods'... =) Sure feels good that i can finally relax for the hols! In fact, i think this hols are going to be much much better than last hols! Last hols was tiring... now, i'm really happy working at Kumon and all... the kids are ADORABLE!!!!

This week is going to be a pretty bz week for me too... i've got ktv session on thur with choir pple and going for Mikado performance by AJC at Kallang theatre on sat... then hopefully watching Van Helsing with my 'daddy' and 'uncle' on sun in the afternoon then gene's b-day party in the evening... i sure look forward as my third week proceeds! =) MoRe till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!