Wednesday, May 31, 2006

-EmotioNs-

I've been driven by emotions for this week...

Hormones...

Sigh...

Poor Kun (he's been working with me as a temp staff at my work place) and he suffered an emotional Monday for this week... But you know what? I'll miss having him as my lunch partner and my "go work, go home" companion.

I really feel that I'm getting older. Colleague of mine brought her adorable baby boy to office today and all the 'aunties' literally cooed after him.

Yup, believe it or not, I CAN hear the clock ticking.

And it doesn't help whenever I go to Kumon and have those adorable darlings of mine cuddling up to me.

I am truly exhausted too really. But I also realise, life goes in cycles... There are good periods and down periods. I nearly wanted to quit Kumon for good last week but I realise, my mood got so much better this week. Likewise for work. When there's no work, there's no work. When there's work to do, everything comes at once, burying you deep in the sand.

But I guess that's working life. And I am still adjusting.

On another note, I finally know who was the actress I was trying to tell Char, Jun, Kun and Dan that I ran into at East Point NTUC...

She is Maggie Cheung...


I might be wrong but she looked just like her... and she spoke Cantonese plus she had that actress air. So it should be her. =) I just wonder why would she be at East Point NTUC but then again, its not really my business... afterall, actors/actresses/politicians/any other famous beings are still human beings.

And me being human... I need my sleep... Hahahha... Tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!