Sunday, May 07, 2006

-CommoN LaNguagE-

I faintly recall commenting that Music is the common currency for the world, connecting people of different races and different cultures together.

Yesterday, I learned that Sports can also be considered a common currency. Where people can make friends via similar sport interests. From strangers to friends.

Interesting isn't it?

Its been a long while since I last blogged. Not so much cos I had nothing to blog about but I seem to spend less time online. Most of the time, I would spend whatever time online to check and clear my emails and read a couple of my friend's blog if possible and that's it. I guess that's what working life means. But would I submit to the working world's routine? We'll see about that. =)

The birthday celebration for Desheng @ The Rice Table was an enjoyable one. It made me realise I do miss being in their company as it had been ages since I last saw them. A night of laughter and juicy gossips indeed. Hahah.. and of course, many photo-taking.

Then there was the endless rallies and hustlings for GE 2006.

I actually managed to attend a full rally on Thursday @ AMK with one of the pupils in the firm! It being my first rally (not counting snippets of lunch time rally I attended), I must say I was hugely amused. Not by the speakers (there were some really good speakers), but by the crowd. Now, with the GE behind us, I would definitely look forward to the next one and pay closer attention to Nation's news.

Work has been interesting actually though tiring. I'm getting more challenging stuff to do and its truly a never ending learning process for me. =)

More news the next time then.. =) Hope everyone else is doing fine! As for those whose exams are over, ENJoY the HoLs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!