Monday, August 09, 2004

Haha...

Xiaomei... i learnt how to type in 华文 le!!!
Guess u will be seeing many many chinese entries soon.... now that i finally learnt how to use... =) (to my non-chinese frenz, bear with my chinese entries k??)
Then i like to ask u, why u dun wanto post ur entries in simplified chinese?? Tink i would be able to read better lei... hahaha....

I juz got up... more than 10hrs of sleep... still feel alittle tired... but lots to be done? My bedroom is half filled with presents... and there are still 2bags full of present in the living room as well! ... where will i find the space to put all these precious gifts??!?!? hahaha...

Well... let me say this first...

HAPPY... BIRTHDAY... SINGAPORE!!!!

Guess i alwiz love it when NDP is round the corner... maybe cos my b-day is juz 2days before it? I can rem how i can alwiz enjoy my day during primary, secondary and jc days... cos there's alwiz half-day hols the day after... and if NDP is on mon, its a long wkend!!! hahaha...

Hmm... ok... dunno wat else to type... gotta get back to studying mode soon too... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!